Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Birthdays

We've had the privilege of celebrating 3 birthdays in the past two months, well actually 5 in both sides of our family, but only 3 that we were directly involved in celebrating :).

In October, my dh celebrated his 43rd...

out to eat lunch on his birthday

with 2 of our kids after opening his gifts

My husband and his father have birthdays just 5 days apart, and we love to celebrate together when we can...

DH is 43 and Granddaddy is 85

Granddaddy, with all of his children

Granddaddy, with my 2 boys

And this year our youngest turned 13...


I can't believe he's a teenager!

Make a wish and blow out your candles...

He had a spend the night party with his friends

playing the wii

my big boy and a friend playing the ps3

I'm so thankful for this group of friends!
All of these young boys have older brothers who have grown up together and are still friends to this day. I am thankful that God has gifted these boys with the bond of friendship, just as He did with their older brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.