Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Looking Forward to Thanksgiving

I can't believe November is almost over and this is the first post I've written this whole month! I've been keeping up with family and friends on facebook, but that's about the extent of my computer time. We've been busy around here, but who hasn't?

Tomorrow morning we leave for a few days' visit with our family in a neighboring state. We're looking forward to the trip. I love spending Thanksgiving with our family! Visiting with extended family members that we only see once or twice a year, eating (too much) good food, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, watching football, the girls getting together for our annual Black Friday shopping trip -- I just look forward to all of it!

Speaking of football, my alma mater is playing in the high school state play-offs this year, so my husband and oldest son plan to go watch the game Friday night. I wouldn't mind going as I love watching high school football games, and it would be great to be able to see some old friends, but we probably won't be back from our shopping trip in time. So, go Handley Tigers!

So that's what our Thanksgiving holidays will look like. What about yours?

Wishing everyone a blessed Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.