Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about this day. All the signs of new life, the symbols associated with new life. I love our traditions, but I also like incorporating new ones as well. I know that my kids have outgrown some of our traditions. Will is pretty much the only one who still enjoys the Resurrection Eggs. Unless the Lord brings us a new little one any time soon, we probably won't be using them to tell the Easter story next year. 

One tradition that I keep expecting them to outgrow is the Resurrection Cookies. But this must be one of their favorites because they always ask about them.


Mike, reading the Scriptures that go along with making the cookies

adding the ingredients

mixing the cookie dough

cookies on Easter morning


our family at church on Easter morning

my blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.