Tuesday, May 1, 2012

For the Birds...

It's that time of year again. All the little birdies have migrated back and I have been delighting in watching them at our feeders, especially the hummingbirds.

I looked out the window one morning to see this.



Not sure what kind of birds they are, but they were like a ground cover!


This is what I enjoy seeing when I look out the window in my kitchen.






But more often than not, this is what I see.


I guess I need to set up some sort of feeding area for the squirrels to keep them out of my bird sanctuary.

crazy squirrel acrobatics

My bird watching area...



The hummingbirds are my favorite. I especially enjoy watching their antics, seeing them chase each other away from the feeder.





1 comment:

  1. I just love your pics. Love seeing all the birds. So pretty.

    Thanks for sharing!

    love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.