Monday, July 8, 2013

May Highlights

Well, May was a busy month for us, as it probably was for some of you. Finishing up with school and all the end of the year details that go along with that, and trying to squeeze our family vacation in too, kept us hopping!

2013 Lady Eagles

We finished the softball season earning a chance to play for the GCAA State Championship. We didn't win, but we are State Championship runners-up. It was a good season. I just can't believe we have only one more season of high school softball before us. My, how time does fly!
 

Mike, speaking at the sports awards banquet
 
 Kate received the Best Pitcher Award and the co-MVP Award.
I'm so proud of my softball champ! And the coach ;)

the team - Kate is seated on the right
 
Mother's Day with my blessings
Have I mentioned before how blessed I truly am?
I'm so thankful that God gave me these three precious treasures!
 
My children have brought me so much joy! Yes, trials too, but the joy far outweighs the trials! I can't imagine not being a mother.
 
They are so sweet... they gave me two hanging baskets and a certificate for a pedicure.
 
Honors Day - "A" honor roll
Kate finished 11th grade
 
Will finished 8th grade
 
And Ryan has finished his fourth year of college. But still hasn't graduated. I'll share more on that later.
 
 I started to post pictures from our vacation, but then I thought about how long this post would be. So... I decided to save those for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.