Friday, January 3, 2014

Myrtle Beach After Christmas

I thought I'd share some highlights from our recent trip to Myrtle Beach. We had some points left over from our vacation club, enough to book a 2-bedroom unit for 3 nights, so we decided to pack up and go. The boys didn't want to tag along, so it was just Mike, Kate and me. Kate had some Christmas money and she wanted to hit up the outlet mall, I wanted to see the Christmas lights and decorations at Broadway at the Beach, and Mike... well he said he was just along to be our chauffeur :).

Welcome to South Carolina!

Lunch at Chic-Fil-A
 
Having a good ol' time at Broadway at the Beach!

 

This birdie was posing for me!
 
Photo ops at the Tanger Outlet Mall!

My love and me
 
Us again
 
Eating at Joe's Crab Shack!
My first time at Joe's, I'm not a big seafood fan so I just ordered fish and chips!
 
Her first time ordering crab legs!

"Break a leg" - She's ready!
 
Because every girl wants to take her picture in the bathroom

Walking around Broadway at the Beach. It's so lovely at night!

They have a huge Christmas tree at Broadway, too, but nobody wanted to have their picture made in front of it (except me, but I didn't)!
 
Just something we always look for when we're out of town... we love Krispy Kreme!

Before leaving for home on Monday, we stopped in again at the mall for a Starbucks. Kate always gets hot chocolate, I usually always get a non-flavored coffee, and Mike, well he's not much of a coffee drinker. But this time he decided to try a white chocolate mocha, and he loved it!
 
Enjoying my Starbucks on the way home (with my little photo-bomber)

And, no matter where we roam, we are always glad to see this sign! Georgia on my mind!

1 comment:

  1. Love looking at all your pics. You look great. :) Miss you.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.