Thursday, September 2, 2010

Adoption Update (Pt. 3)

We have finished our 20-hour IMPACT classes. However, we're still working on all that paperwork. Did I mention there is tons of paperwork to fill out? Physical examinations, psychological evaluations, questionnaires, and essays. No kidding.

But I'm excited because our first home evaluation is coming up on Tuesday! The RD will come out and... well obviously, evaluate our home. She will tell us what, if any, changes need to be made so that our home will be approved. I'm so excited!

My youngest son keeps asking me, "Mom, do you think my new brother will be close to my age, or maybe a little younger?" He obviously thinks the Lord is going to give us a son! And I wouldn't be surprised, because although all of us have been praying about this for a long time now, he has been my little prayer warrior, consistently praying every night that "God will help us adopt a child, a little brother.) Children amaze me with their faith!

I've had some irl friends ask me about our adoption process, but haven't had an opportunity to go into great detail. So for those who don't know the whole story, you can read about it here.

We are faithfully following where He continues to lead and we are giving Him the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.