Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our Day

Today was just one of those days...nothing seemed to go according to plan. For one thing, I overslept this morning. That's always a good indicator that things aren't going to fall into place for the rest of the day! I'm just sooo tired. My dh is sick (with a cold) and he hasn't been sleeping well at night. Also, my little fellow has had strep throat and now he has developed a bad cough. So I've been lying down with him at night to help him get to sleep. And I always fall asleep in his bed. Then I wake up and go get in my bed. And I have a hard time getting back to sleep, because dh is either snoring (bless his heart) or he's tossing and turning.

Well, I've said all that just to justify my sleeping late this morning! So we got behind on our lessons and our chores today. We did finish everything; it just took us all day! Then I had to call the doctor again...and go to Wal-Mart for more medicine...again. I'm so ready for my family to be well again! I'm sure they are ready, too!

I hope your day has been better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.