Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas 2011


Christmas at our house...

my little Country Christmas tree


my Auburn Christmas tree


live tree in the living room ~ no theme--just a Memory Christmas tree


Lizzie, in her Christmas finery


Kate's tree in her room

We went to Alabama on December 17th and celebrated Christmas with my husband's family.


my husband's family


Mike's oldest brother and most of his family


Mike's sister and her family


the baby son and his family


Granddaddy and most of his grandchildren

After returning from our trip to the mountains, we celebrated Christmas with my family.


my parents


my brother and his daughter


my brother and sister-in-law


my brother and sister-in-law


some of the grandchildren


On Christmas Eve, we celebrated the Lord's Supper at church. Afterwards, the kids opened the gifts they had gotten for each other.







On Christmas morning we celebrated the birth of our Lord at church, followed by opening our gifts to each other.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.