Monday, April 13, 2009

Making the Resurrection Cookies

We received this recipe many years ago when my youngest child was about 2 years old, and it has become our family's tradition to make these cookies on the eve of Easter. It's a nice, hands-on way to tell the Easter story. My family looks forward to this each year. If you're unfamiliar with this recipe, go to www.annieshomepage.com/resurrectioncookiestext.html so you can take a look and see what you think. When we make the cookies, I read the directions, my husband reads the Scriptures, and our kids make the cookies. I've posted some photos, as well.



2 comments:

  1. I think we have only made these once. I know you love them. Great pics. :)

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. When our girls were little we used to make those. Next year I need to find some way to have more time for Easter activities the week of so the boys won't miss out on the things I used to do with the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you'd like... I'd love to hear from you.